Tuesday 24 June 2008

A funny thing happened on the way back to work....


Some of you may have caught my earlier blog post on the reasons why I choose Cisco equipment over everything else i.e. I can throw a brick out of the window and hit someone who knows it.

Well would you believe it? I threw a brick out my windows and hit.....well no not really but...

Here's the story I was driving back from my Cisco exam this morning and I was stopped to do a roadside census, I wound down my car window and the census taker asked me a few questions about my journey, he then spotted the CCNA book in my front seat and asked me how my Cisco studies were going!

I was a bit taken aback, I mean a census taker knowing about Cisco certifications! What are the odds? Last time I checked they weren't quite the "in" thing. He then told me he was a CCNA himself and he was working as a census taker while his visa got sorted out.

Life is funny like that!

No comments: